Our client is one of South Australia's leading family owned and operated construction management companies. The opportunity is to become part of a flexible high performing team that is dedicated to ensuring the company continues to deliver to the highest level.
The Site Manager is accountable for the effective management of all aspects of the construction site to ensure the delivery of projects on time and within budget.
Duties will include:
- Day to day management and organisation of trades and contractors
- Manage all aspects of health & safety
- Attend management and progress meetings
- Monitor day to day activities on site and resolve queries raised by subcontractors
- Quality control through supervision and inspection of work and management of defects.
- Proven construction site management experience
- The ability to deliver high quality projects
- Leadership and management experience
- The ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Ability to coordinate and manage subcontractors
- A detailed understanding of all aspects of Health & Safety and have strong knowledge and experience of all WHS requirements and site management
For further information on this exciting opportunity please contact Gary Beesley at Edge Recruitment on 08 8232 2220 or simply apply now!
Date posted: Fri, 1st Sep 2017
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: email@example.com