Real Estate Personal Assistant
This is a fantastic opportunity to support a consistently high performing sales consultant in the western suburbs.
- Working alongside an agent that is truly passionate about real estate
- You will need energy, enthusiasm and exceptional attention to detail - this role is not for the faint hearted.
- Completing or have completed your Certificate IV in Property?
As an elite performer with strong market knowledge, enthusiasm and exceptional communication skills, this agent and their team that is well known in the western suburbs and surrounding areas. This is an opportunity for a Personal Assistant to take their career to the next step and strive to work in in a streamline and consistent team.
With energy, enthusiasm and attention to detail as your biggest assets, you will benefit from this successful mentor and their team. Every day will be different with you undertaking the following duties:-
- Coordinating diaries and booking in appraisals and appointments
- Preparing all pre-listing kits
- Entering all new properties on databases
- Liaising with the marketing department in regards to proofing and monitoring advertising budgets.
- Liaising with Vendors and ensuring daily contact is made
- Preparing all files for weekend auctions and open inspections
- Processing all contracts including following up building inspections, finance approvals etc.
- Organising settlement keys/gifts
In return you will receive:
You will enjoy working with an upbeat and energetic team in a corporate work environment and be able to build strong professional relationships with your colleagues and have an opportunity for genuine career progression.
Register with Edge Recruitment you will receive an exclusive copy of our real estate industry salary survey to benchmark yourself against other Personal Assistants in the Adelaide market, key tips on how to easily improve your resume and advice on who are the best companies to work for in Adelaide to meet with your career goals.
For further information please contact Mary-Jane Massicci at Edge Recruitment on 0405 679 971 or simply apply now! Please submit your resume in Word format.
Date posted: Sat, 2nd Sep 2017
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: firstname.lastname@example.org