Senior Residential Property Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate Senior Residential Property Manager to join a brand new office located on the outskirts of the CBD. These principals are energetic, passionate and work at 100 kilometres per hour! They understand the importance of property management!
- Take control of a medium sized property management team with total support
- Share your experience and knowledge with other team members
- Ongoing training and support from principals and colleagues
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Residential Property Manager with the following skills and experience to join a fantastic team based on the outskirts of the Adelaide CBD:-
- You will be responsible for the following tasks:-
- Setting up policies and procedures for the department
- Managing a medium portfolio whilst having assistance with in/out inspections and routine inspections
- Liaising with Landlords and Tenants - maintaining solid relationships.
- A sound understanding of trust accounting/
- 3-5 years experience in property management at a senior level - maybe your a Property Manager looking to take the next step to manage a department! If so this role for you!
- Certificate I in Property Management
- Leadership and management skills
- Experience with REST or Property Tree
- Generous base salary, car/allowance and bonuses
- Modern spacious office, up to date software, close to shops and cafes
- Passionate, energetic and happy principals who understand what property management is about.
For further information please contact Mary-Jane Massicci at Edge Recruitment on 0405 679 971 or simply apply now! Please submit your resume in Word format.
Date posted: Sat, 2nd Sep 2017
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: email@example.com