About the Company
Located in a blue chip area, this family owned client specializes in building and construction ranging from hospitals and education to retail and industrial projects.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Financial Administrator to assist our client with effective and accurate accounting and administration functions of the business.
It is essential that the successful applicant be highly organised, possess a high level of IT competency and possess good time management skills. Great attention to detail is a must.
- Cash flow management
- Bank reconciliations & general ledger and account trial balancing
- Payroll, group tax, workcover & superannuation
- Accounts receivable and payable
- Property Management duties including receipting of rent, leasing & maintenance
- High level report writing
- Tender documentation preparation
- Day to day office management
To be successful for this role it is imperative that you have:
- A minimum of 4 years experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of MYOB is essential
- CHEOPS skills will be looked upon favourably
- Experience in accounting functions
- Outstanding time management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
To register your interest in this fantastic opportunity simply apply now or contact Kelly Armstrong at Edge Recruitment on 8232 2220 for a confidential discussion. Please submit your resume in Word format.
Work with a recruitment consultant that speaks your language! All of our team have worked in the property industry prior to becoming expert recruiters. With over 19 years servicing the SA property industry, we can connect you with the best jobs in Real Estate and Property.
Date posted: Tue, 12th Sep 2017
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: firstname.lastname@example.org