In this role you will be working with and learning from top agents and directors to ensure that clients are receiving the best possible service.
- Great team culture and environment with plenty of room for growth
- Work for a well-known and respected real estate brand - Young
- Newly built office with modern fit out - state of the art technology
We are currently recruiting for a Junior Receptionist with the following skills and experience to join a fantastic team base in the northern suburbs of Adelaide.
This is a stable, long-term position for some one who is interested in making real estate their long term career goal.
As their new Receptionist you will join this success team and be the first point of contact for our office. You will be involved with all aspects of being a receptionist as well as assisting their sales, property management, marketing and administration teams when required.
Skills & Experience
- 6 months in a corporate reception role preferably in real estate, building or conveyancing.
- High level of self motivation and a passion for working in a team environment
- Customer focused attitude with a genuine desire to help people whilst being able to think on the spot and have confidence
- Good attention to detail
- A willingness to learn and have a level of autonomy
By registering with Edge Recruitment you will receive an exclusive copy of our real estate industry salary survey to benchmark yourself against others in the Adelaide market, key tips on how to easily improve your resume and advice on who are the best companies to work for in Adelaide to meet with your career goals.
For further information please contact Mary-Jane Massicci at Edge Recruitment on 0405 679 971 or simply apply now! Please submit your resume in Word format.
Date posted: Wed, 22nd Nov 2017
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: firstname.lastname@example.org