Commercial Administration Assistant
Our client is a South Australian owned success story, providing both a vital management and service in the commercial property arena.
If you have dreamt of working with one of the most recognised and best in the industry, then read on.
This is an outstanding opportunity for you – our client seeks a new member to join their team who has some experience in the real estate or property industry in an administrative capacity, to support an experienced commercial property management team.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Learning the ropes of commercial property management
- Receiving calls on behalf of the property manager; and dealing with client enquiries where appropriate
- Assisting with the coordination of maintenance requests with appropriate contractors
- Assisting with rent reviews and rent renewals (using templates)
- Diary management
- File management
- General office administration
- Providing high quality customer service at all levels
You will enjoy working 9:00am -5:30pm Monday to Friday in this busy office.
Learn and grow as part of this dynamic team.
Surround yourself with success!
Work with a recruitment consultant that speaks your language! All of our team have worked in the property industry prior to becoming expert recruiters. With over 19 years servicing the SA property industry, we can connect you with the best jobs in Real Estate and Property.
Date posted: Mon, 8th Jan 2018
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: email@example.com