Temporary Property Managers and Assistants
Work with a recruitment consultant that speaks your language! All of our team have worked in the property industry prior to becoming expert recruiters. With over 19 years servicing the SA property industry we can connect you with the best jobs in residential real estate.
We work for reputable and innovative companies that are at the forefront of Adelaide's property industry. Our clients include both boutique and franchise offices, not for profit organisations and government departments located throughout Adelaide.
About the roles
We are currently seeking a number of experienced and energetic residential property managers and assistants who will thrive on providing superior service to our clients' landlords and tenants. There are varying opportunities to manage full portfolios or undertake specific set tasks such as:
- In/outgoing and routine inspections
- Lease preparation
- Processing tenant applications
- Rent arrears
- Repairs and maintenance
- Minimum 12 months experience working in a real estate office
- Knowledge of REST, Property Me, Real Estate Manager or Console and use of iPads for inspections will be looked upon favourably
- Understanding of all legislation relating to property management
- SA Driver's License, Police Clearance and own car
- Must be available at short notice and have the flexibility to work at different locations
Choose when and where you work. Explore different environments within the industry and expand your skills. Our assignments vary from one day to one year and many of our temps are able to convert to permanent roles. We are committed to providing the highest quality of professional care and opportunities to our temps.
For further information please contact Mary-Jane Massicci at Edge Recruitment or simply apply now! Please submit your resume in Word Format.
Date posted: Wed, 10th Jan 2018
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: email@example.com