Commercial Property Manager
About the Company
Our client is a family owned local company with a significant commercial property portfolio.
About the Role
Your role as a Commercial Property Manager will require you to manage a substantial number of commercial properties including office buildings, industrial warehouses and single tenancies located predominantly located withing 10-15km of the CBD. You will be responsible for maintaining the lease management framework, participating in lease negotiation processes and monitoring, reviewing and reporting on leases and wider property management issues.
- Maintain an up to date tenancy schedule across the portfolio
- Review existing tenancy agreements and ensure all charges including outgoings are being captured and correctly recovered or paid
- Contribute to the effective management of property leases, both expenditure and revenue.
- Responsible for the notification and implementation of lease renewals
- Ensure all rent reviews are captured and implemented in the required time frames
- Build and maintain strong relationships with landlords, tenants and all stakeholders to ensure all opportunities are maximised
- Conflict resolution and continual maintenance management
- Business development and expanding the business with the addition of new management contracts
- Prepare reports and correspondence
As such it is ideal although not essential that you have degree qualifications in Property. As a minimum you will need a Certificate IV in Property as well as significant experience in managing these types of properties.
For further information please contact Kelly Armstrong on 08 8232 2220 or simply apply now! Please submit your resume in word format.
Work with a recruitment consultant that speaks your language! All of our team have worked in the property industry prior to becoming expert recruiters. With over 19 years servicing the SA property industry, we can connect you with the best jobs in Real Estate and Property.
Date posted: Wed, 10th Jan 2018
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: email@example.com