Residential Property Manager
This fantastic opportunity exists for an experienced Residential Property Manager to join a well known Adelaide real estate company located in the Adelaide CBD.
- Great rewards within a stable, friendly & supportive work environment
- Full-time with an assistant - vehicle available
- Speak to an Agency which has over 19 years local recruitment experience
We are currently recruiting for a Residential Property Manager with the following skills and experience to join a well regarded South Australian family owned business based in the Adelaide CBD.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Processing applications and signing up new tenants
- Inspections (routine, ingoing and outgoing tenancies)
- Monitoring properties and following up all lease expiries monthly
- Organising and supervising property maintenance
- Residential Tenancy Tribunal hearings
- Show throughs
- Preparing & typing leases/renewals
- Advertising placing and costing
- Bond refunds
- well organised, proficient and have the ability to prioritise
- professional communication skills with casual and friendly approach
- knowledge of relevant SA legislation and NRAS experience
- previous property management experience of at least 2-3 years with REST experience
- a passion for delivering customer service
Would you like to work with a great team of people and a company with a great reputation. No trust accounting and end of month procedures. No after hours and weekend calls. Modernised office with off street parking. Don't miss this opportunity....now is the time to apply! Opportunities like this don't come along very often.
Register with Edge Recruitment you will receive an exclusive copy of our real estate industry salary survey to benchmark yourself against others in the Adelaide market, key tips on how to easily improve your resume and advice on who are the best companies to work for in Adelaide to meet with your career goals.
For further information please contact Mary-Jane Massicci at Edge Recruitment on 0405 679 971 or simply apply now! Please submit your resume in Word format.
Date posted: Thu, 11th Jan 2018
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: email@example.com