Retail Leasing Executive
About the Company
This is an outstanding opportunity to work directly for the owner and their diverse property holdings across Australia. Prove yourself, succeed and position each of the centres to maximise revenue generation.
About the Role
This role will suit an established retail leasing executive with a thorough knowledge of both national and local retailers. Not afraid to chase a lead, your history will show you pursue every opportunity and are creative in your approach.
Strength in negotiation and leasing procedure is expected, as is previous experience in either commercial agency or with a similar major property owner.
- Preparation and implementation of leasing strategies for existing centres and developments.
- Completing lease negotiations on projects in accordance with agreed leasing strategies.
- Maximising income and cash flow through superior tenancy mix strategies and minimising vacancy levels in all centres.
- Further developing the company’s leasing culture internally by providing advise and strategic direction to other team members and by establishing and maintaining outstanding relationships with retailers and consultants.
- Ensuring lease documentation and fit outs are completed in accordance with company policy.
A Certificate IV (Property) or Bachelor of Business (Property) is essential.
For a confidential discussion please contact Kelly Armstrong on 08 8232 2220 or simply apply now! Please submit your resume in word format.
Work with a recruitment consultant that speaks your language! All of our team have worked in the property industry prior to becoming expert recruiters. With over 19 years servicing the SA property industry, we can connect you with the best jobs in Real Estate and Property.
Date posted: Wed, 7th Feb 2018
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: firstname.lastname@example.org