Commercial Property Administrator
We are looking to appoint a Commercial Property Administrator who is keen to further develop their commercial knowledge and skill. You will be required to assist the property team and provide outstanding office support and back up. Therefore you must have demonstrated previous experience in working with a commercial portfolio. This will ideally suit someone looking for progression in a commercial portfolio.
- Accounts payable/receivable management-MYOB
- Liaising with clients, contractors and tenants in a face to face environment
- Maintaining an up to date tenancy schedule across the portfolio
- Lease negotiation
- Preparation of lease documentation and disclosure statements
- Notification and implementation of lease renewals
- Continual maintenance management including obtaining quotes and arranging maintenance contracts
- Ensuring all rent reviews are implemented in required time frames
- Arrears management
- Budgets & outgoings reporting
- The successful applicant must have experience in the commercial property management sector
- Tertiary qualifications in property or relevant real estate certification
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Great organisational skills and be systems oriented with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Confidence and ability to liaise with all levels of professionals
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of commercial documents, agreements and legal requirements
- Reliable car and drivers licence
Be supported by a great team of positive professionals in a friendly environment. The office is conveniently located in the the city with car parking provided.
For a confidential discussion please contact Kelly Armstrong on 8232 2220 or simply apply now! Please submit your resume in word format.
Work with a recruitment consultant that speaks your language! All of our team have worked in the property industry prior to becoming expert recruiters. With over 19 years servicing the SA property industry, we can connect you with the best jobs in Real Estate and Property.
Date posted: Fri, 6th Apr 2018
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: email@example.com