Recruitment Team Assistant/Receptionist
About Edge Recruitment
Edge Recruitment is one of Adelaide's leading boutique recruitment companies and this month we will be celebrating 20 years in business. We work exclusively in the property industry providing innovative recruitment solutions to clients across the industry.
Our team is made up of hard working, passionate and driven recruitment specialists who love what they do. Offering a fun team culture and a supportive environment, we have had great success in bringing talented people into our business and supporting them to become even better. We are motivated, team focused and are looking for someone who wants a long term career opportunity. With great systems and procedures in place, we are IT savvy and technology focussed.
About the Role
This is a busy role and first point of contact for our business. In addition to providing great client service, the role provides support to our consultants to assist in running a busy team of temp staff. No two days are the same!
We are looking for an energetic and proactive person who can think of their feet. Key duties will include:
- Acting as first point of contact to our client base
- Managing our databases of information including entering and updating records
- Assisting with the sourcing, placement and co-ordinating of temp staff
- Preparing and co-ordinating the administrative paperwork required as part of our daily work
- Setting up appointments and managing diaries
- Assisting with initial screening of candidates
- General office duties to including managing stationary, office and kitchen supplies
To be successful in the role you will need:
- A love of providing great customer service
- The ability to learn quickly and and juggle multiple tasks at once
- Strong computer and word processing skills with strong competencies including Outlook, Word and database management.
- To thrive in a fast paced environment, at times under pressure
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- To be mature minded with a responsible and caring approach to our clients
- A sense of humour!
In new offices, located just off Hutt Street in the leafy east end of the city, you will have access to banks, cafes and restaurants. With lots of internal training available you will become our newest superstar in no time!
If you are interested in this role please send your resume along with a cover letter outlining why you would make a great member of team. If you have any questions please call Jane Carey on 08 8232 2220.
Date posted: Fri, 4th May 2018
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: email@example.com