Assistant Property Manager - South Western
We are currently recruiting for a leading franchise office that specialises in property management on the fringe of Adelaide and they are looking for an experienced Assistant Property Manager to join their team.
- Full time, Monday to Friday - Awesome small team
- Based in the south western area of Adelaide - onsite parking
- Enjoy a varied working duties both inside and outside the office
Your role is vital to the agency's success and the smooth functioning of the property management department. The role has a large administration aspect and you are required to have prior experience in real estate/property management with REST or Property Tree experience.
Reporting to the Senior Residential Property Manager your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of all paperwork including leases, bond forms, inspection authority, leases renewals and rent increases
- Logging maintenance reports and arranging landlord authorisation and tradespeople
- Recording print advertising and uploading properties for lease onto internet
- Liaising with and maintaining positive relationships with landlords, tenants, tradespeople, creditors and debtors
- Work full-time but have a real balance work/life balance - Monday to Friday
- Work for a company that values their property management business
- Learn how the best in the business operate and succeed.
For further information please contact Mary-Jane Massicci at Edge Recruitment on 0405 679 971 or simply apply now! Please submit your resume in Word format.
Date posted: Fri, 4th May 2018
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: firstname.lastname@example.org