Senior Residential Property Manager
Be responsible for a portfolio of high end properties with support of an assistant. 70% of your role will be in office.
- High profile property development group with strong long standing partnerships
- Professional and financially driven - corporate office with modern technologies
- Located in the CBD, close to shops, transport and all amenities
Due to continued growth our client is seeking a Senior Residential Property Manager with ideally a minimum of 3-5 years experience managing their own portfolio.
As their new Senior Residential Property Manager your day to day duties will include but not be limited to:
- Processing applications and signing up new tenants
- Inspections (routine, ingoing and outgoing tenancies)
- Monitoring properties and following up all lease expiries monthly
- Organising and supervising property maintenance
- Residential Tenancy Tribunal hearings
- Show throughs
- Preparing & typing leases/renewals
- Advertising placing and costing
- Bond refunds
To be successful for this excellent opportunity you must possess the following qualities:
- Well organised, proficient and have the ability to prioritise
- Professional communication skills with casual and friendly approach
- Knowledge of relevant SA legislation
- Previous property management experience of at least 3-5 years with REST
- Advanced computer skills including MS word, Outlook and Excel
- A passion for delivering high customer service
Register with Edge Recruitment you will receive an exclusive copy of our real estate industry salary survey to benchmark yourself against other senior residential property managers in the Adelaide market, key tips on how to easily improve your resume and advice on who are the best companies to work for in Adelaide to meet with your career goals.
For further information please contact Mary-Jane Massicci at Edge Recruitment on 0405 679 971 or simply apply now! Please submit your resume in Word format.
Date posted: Mon, 7th May 2018
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: email@example.com