Assistant Property Manager - South Western Area
Our client is a leading franchise office that specialises in property management and sales. They are looking for an experienced Assistant Property Manager to join their team on a full-time basis working Monday to Friday.
- Advance your career with a team of professionals
- Well established residential real estate agency in the south western area
- Enjoy varied working duties both inside and outside the office
Your role is vital to the agency's success and the smooth functioning of the property management department. With a large administration aspect, you will be required to have prior experience in real estate/property management with REST or Property Me experience.
Reporting to the Senior Residential Property Manager your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of all paperwork including leases, bond forms, inspection authority, lease renewals and rent increases
- Logging maintenance reports and arranging landlord authorisations and tradespeople
- Recording print advertising and uploading properties for lease onto the internet
- Liaising with and maintaining positive relationships with landlords, tenants, tradespeople, creditors and debtors
- Work full-time with a well established, growing company
- Join a company that values their property management business
- Annual leave at Christmas time! How exciting - this never happens in property management!
For further information please contact Mary-Jane Massicci at Edge Recruitment on 0405 679 971 or simply apply now! Please submit your resume in Word format.
Date posted: Fri, 25th May 2018
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: firstname.lastname@example.org