We are looking for an experienced trust accountant to assist in managing and overseeing the daily trust accounting for this well appointed property management department.
- Trust accountant professional seeking work-life balance
- Opportunity to work 4 days per week or 5 days school hours
- Lovely team environment working in corporate offices
Currently recruiting for a Trust accountant with the following skills and experience to join a long standing agency in Adelaide. Duties will include:
- Minimum of 3 years proven property management trust account experience
- Practical knowledge with downloading and receipting rents, daily bank reconciliations, tenant payments and landlord disbursements, mid and end of month rollover.
- Knowledge of REST/Multi-array and Filesmart
Offering flexible, part time hours for a motivated, well presented and self-reliant individual and it's available now!
This role may suit a parent returning to the work-force, or a well-experienced real estate or trust account professional seeking work-life balance.
In return you will receive:
Our client strongly value a positive company culture, where they provide their team with excellent training and a supportive office environment.
Register with Edge Recruitment you will receive an exclusive copy of our real estate industry salary survey to benchmark yourself against other trust accountants in the Adelaide market, key tips on how to easily improve your resume and advice on who are the best companies to work for in Adelaide to meet with your career goals.
For further information please contact Mary-Jane Massicci at Edge Recruitment on 0405 679 971 or simply apply now! Please submit your resume in Word format.
Date posted: Wed, 6th Jun 2018
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: firstname.lastname@example.org