Assistant Property Manager - South Western Area
This is your chance to join a highly successful, residential property management team where your efforts are appreciated & future career growth. They are looking for an experienced Assistant Property Manager to join their team on a full-time basis working Monday to Friday.
- Progressive company with latest systems and technology
- Great team culture, excellent office conditions, dynamic & friendly enviroment
- Enjoy varied working duties both inside and outside the office
As the Assistant Property Manager you should be looking to make the next step in your career with a minimum of 2 years' experience and a proven track record. Reporting to the Senior Residential Property Manager your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of all paperwork including leases, bond forms, inspection authority, lease renewals and rent increases
- Logging maintenance reports and arranging landlord authorisations and tradespeople
- Recording print advertising and uploading properties for lease onto the internet
- Liaising with and maintaining positive relationships with landlords, tenants, tradespeople, creditors and debtors
- Work full-time with a well established, growing company
- Join a company that values their property management business
- Annual leave at Christmas time! How exciting - this never happens in property management!
For further information please contact Mary-Jane Massicci at Edge Recruitment on 0405 679 971 or simply apply now! Please submit your resume in Word format.
Date posted: Wed, 4th Jul 2018
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: email@example.com