Business Development Manager
Operating out of a distinct and elegant brand that sets them apart from other Real Estate offices in the south western area of Adelaide. This is a team with a unique staff structure and high service standards. The successful candidate will be working for 2 offices under a premium brand!
- Looking for a great company culture with strong employee retention ?
- Do you have connections in the south western area of Adelaide?
- Base salary plus commissions - you control what you earn ?
Currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager with the following skills and experience to join a boutique agency in south western area of Adelaide. Duties will include:
- Prospecting for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients and the decision makers within the client organisation.
- Research and build relationships with new and existing clients.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasising agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
You will be required to have excellent time management skills, a high level of personal presentation and self motivation along with passion and drive to succeed. Being well connected in sporting groups, schools, community activities will see you really succeed in this role.
Having experience using REST will be an advantage along with MS Office, Excel and familiar with real estate/property websites.
Culture & Benefits
This office has a great vibe and culture and they believe in working and playing hard. An attractive remuneration package is on offer with great incentives to increase your earnings.
If you are a hardworking, highly organised individual who has their sights firmly set on nothing but success, then this could be your chance to becoming one step closer to affiliating yourself with an elite team. The is a full time role Monday - Saturday with the availability of an immediate start.
How to apply
To register your interest in this fantastic opportunity simply apply now or contact Mary-Jane Massicci at Edge Recruitment on 8232 2220 for a confidential discussion. Please submit your resume in Word format.
Work with a recruitment consultant that speaks your language! All of our team have worked in the property industry prior to becoming expert recruiters. With over 20 years servicing the SA property industry, we can connect you with the best jobs in Real Estate and Property.
Date posted: Tue, 31st Jul 2018
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: email@example.com