About the Company
This is a well established boutique conveyancing firm with a portfolio of local clients. The organisation maintains a strong focus on providing consistent, comprehensive support to clients in residential/commercial sales and leasing.
About the Role
Working with a team of experienced conveyancers, you will demonstrate the ability to work a file from start to finish. You must have tertiary studies in Conveyancing and previous demonstrated working experience in this field is necessary.
- Managing residential and commercial settlement files and document preparation
- Land divisions and community title applications
- Working as part of a cohesive team with a focus on communication and creative thinking
- Document preparation
- End to end file management
You will be a Registered Conveyancer with experience in coordinating high volumes of transactions. In addition you will have:
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills - both in written and verbal form
- The ability to manage conveyancing files from start to finish with minimal supervision
- Excellent negotiation skills, with a proven record of success
- Efficient and effective time management skills
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
Work amongst professionals in this fast paced environment. You must love being part of a team where everybody works together to ensure deadlines are met.
Attractive salary for the right candidate plus car parking available at the rear of the building. Walking distance to restaurants and retail outlets.
How to Apply
This position is being managed exclusively by Kelly Armstrong at Edge Recruitment, for a confidential discussion call now on 08 8232 2220 or simply apply now. Please submit your resume in Word format.
Work with a recruitment consultant that speaks your language! All of our team have worked in the property industry prior to becoming expert recruiters. With over 20 years servicing the SA property industry, we can connect you with the best jobs in Real Estate and Property.
Date posted: Fri, 3rd Aug 2018
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: firstname.lastname@example.org