Residential Property Manager
About the company
Do not miss out on this opportunity to join an agency who truly value their staff and offer a supportive and friendly environment, onsite parking, mentoring and constant upskilling of their team and more!
About the Role
Seeking an experienced residential property manager to join this small team located in the heart of the city. You must have a minimum of 2 years' experience working in a residential agency where you have managed your own portfolio.
In this role your duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Property inspections (in/outgoing and periodic)
- Approving and signing up tenants
- Bond finalisations and refunds
- Attending residential tenancies tribunal hearings
- Sourcing new business and conducting appraisals with potential new landlords
- Rent arrears
- Knowledge of and experience in property management including liaising with landlords, tenants and trades people
- An understanding of all legislation relating to rental property management account keeping
- The ability to work autonomously
- Excellent communication skills
- Fantastic time management skills
The day to day lifestyle of being a property manager can be challenging and rewarding. At this agency, be part of a committed team that strive to deliver exceptional customer service. Be appreciated for the hard work you do!
How to Apply
For further information please contact Kelly Armstrong on 08 8232 2220 or simply apply now! Please submit your resume in word format.
Work with a recruitment consultant that speaks your language! All of our team have worked in the property industry prior to becoming expert recruiters. With over 20 years servicing the SA property industry, we can connect you with the best jobs in Real Estate and Property.
Date posted: Mon, 6th Aug 2018
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: email@example.com