Junior Receptionist - South Western Area
In this role you will be working with and learning from top agents and directors to ensure that clients are receiving the best possible service.
- Great team culture and environment with plenty of room for growth
- Work for a well-known and respected real estate brand - Young
- Newly built office with modern fit out - state of the art technology
We are currently recruiting for a Junior Receptionist with the following skills and experience to join a fantastic team based in the South Western suburbs of Adelaide.
This is a stable, long-term position for some one who is interested in making real estate their long term career goal.
As their new Receptionist you will join this successful team and be the first point of contact for their office. You will be involved with all aspects of being a Receptionist as well as assisting their sales, property management, marketing and administration teams when required.
Skills & Experience
- 6 months experience in a corporate reception role preferably in real estate, building or conveyancing.
- High level of self motivation and a passion for working in a team environment
- Customer focused attitude with a genuine desire to help people whilst being able to think on the spot
- Good attention to detail
- A willingness to learn and have a level of autonomy
For further information please contact Mary-Jane Massicci at Edge Recruitment on 08 8232 2220 or simply apply now! Please submit your resume in Word format.
Date posted: Wed, 8th Aug 2018
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: email@example.com