Commercial Property Administrator
About the Company
This is a professional boutique company located conveniently in the CBD with modern offices. The agency services a small portfolio of properties in the commercial sector including a mix of retail, industrial and office space, they are currently looking for an established Commercial Property Administrator to come on board.
About the role
We are seeking to appoint a part time commercial property administrator looking to work 2 to 3 days per week. You will be required to manage the entire portfolio and therefore must have a demonstrated previous history in managing a commercial portfolio. This will ideally suit someone that wants to take a step back from working full time but keep their hand in a commercial portfolio.
- Liaising with landlords and tenants
- Conduct rent reviews
- Liaise with solicitors on leasing documents & compliance
- Liaise with strata and building managers
- Property inspections
- Arrears management
- Leasing and coordinating Leasing
Skills and Experience
- The successful applicant must have a minimum 2 years experience in the commercial property management sector
- A high level of written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Certificate IV in Property or property degree
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of commercial documents, agreements and legal requirements
Work amongst a small and professional group of people in a busy environment. Although working autonomously you will be an integral part of this team. Enjoy the flexibility of working your own chosen hours.
To register your interest in this fantastic opportunity simply apply now or contact Kelly Armstrong at Edge Recruitment on 8232 2220 for a confidential discussion. Please submit your resume in Word format.
Work with a recruitment consultant that speaks your language! All of our team have worked in the property industry prior to becoming expert recruiters. With over 20 years servicing the SA property industry, we can connect you with the best jobs in Real Estate and Property.
Date posted: Fri, 10th Aug 2018
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: firstname.lastname@example.org