Executive Assistant to Managing Director
Our mission at Edge Recruitment is to place you into a role which not only suits you professionally and financially but also meets your personal goals. Our knowledge of the industry and the clients we work with ensures that you can meet your career goals now and in the future.
About the role
Our client a long established company who operates in a range of diverse property holdings and prides itself on its commercial approach is seeking an Executive Assistant to their Managing Director. This role has not been offered to the Adelaide market before!
Your duties will include:-
- Proactive email management on the MD’s behalf
- Extensive diary & travel management
- Screening incoming calls as first point of contact for MD
- Personal administration for the MD
- Expense Management - company credit card reconciliation
- Coordinate Executive meetings - preparation of agenda & minute taking (shorthand beneficial)
- Dictation and compilation of company policy documentation
- Proven experience supporting a MD
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration, planning and time management skills
- Thorough understanding of the importance of confidentiality and privacy
- Ability to prioritise own work and resources to complete projects on time as required
- Able to adapt to changing circumstances (direction and strategy) while continuing to have professional and positive interactions
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal and awareness of tone
- Experience working within property, architecture, engineering or construction industries is highly desirable and will be looked upon favourably.
- Be part of the management team working alongside senior members of staff
- This business values its staff and its culture, you will learn, grow and become an integral part of the team.
- A comprehensive remuneration package
We will ensure total confidentiality, and never provide your details to a client without your permission each and every time.
For further information please contact Mary-Jane Massicci at Edge Recruitment on 8232 2220 or 0405 679 971 or simply apply now! Please submit your resume in Word format.
Date posted: Fri, 7th Sep 2018
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: firstname.lastname@example.org