Assistant Property Manager - Central Location
This opportunity exists for an Assistant Property Manager with at least 12 months experience in Residential Real Estate. You will join a team of experienced, passionate Property Managers who will offer ongoing support. Located in central Adelaide, surrounded by amazing cafes and restaurants this company will not disappoint.
Our mission at Edge Recruitment is to place you into a role which not only suits you professionally and financially, but where you will enjoy the environment - whether it be young and social or somewhere that prides itself on high quality systems and processes. Our priority is to ensure you are going into a company that will meet your career goals now and in the future.
Your duties will include:
- Routine inspections conducted in a timely manner
- Managing rental arrears
- In/Outgoing reports
- Managing maintenance requests
- Lease documentation and extensions
- Assisting the Property Managers managing their portfolio
- Minimum 12 months real estate experience
- Previous REST experience is desirable
- Autonomous and dedicated work ethic
- Be highly motivated and organised
- Have strong attention to detail
- Ability to provide high level of customer service
For further information please contact Mary-Jane Massicci at Edge Recruitment on 0405 679 971 or simply apply now! Please submit your resume in Word format.
Date posted: Mon, 10th Sep 2018
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: firstname.lastname@example.org