Recruitment Team Assistant
About Edge Recruitment
Edge Recruitment is one of Adelaide's leading boutique recruitment companies and was established over 20 years ago. We work exclusively in the property sector providing innovative recruitment solutions to clients across the industry.
Our team is made up of hard working, passionate and driven recruitment specialists who love what they do. Offering a fun team culture and a supportive environment, we have had great success in bringing talented people into our business and supporting them to become even better. We are motivated, team focused and are looking for someone who wants a long term career opportunity in recruitment. With great systems, procedures and manuals in place, we are also IT savvy and technology focussed.
About the Role
The primary purpose of the role is to work one-on-one with a high performing recruitment consultant focussing on sourcing candidates and assisting clients, delivering efficient and high quality service. We are looking for an energetic, proactive and creative thinker. Key duties will include:
- Assisting with job advertising and undertaking initial searching and screening of candidates
- Providing administrative support to our consultants including in-depth database management
- Setting up appointments and managing diaries
- Reference checking
- Managing a wide variety of broader administrative tasks in the office
- Client management offering service, service, service!
To be successful in the role you will need:
- The desire to build a career in the recruitment industry
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to learn quickly and and juggle multiple tasks at once
- Initiative and the ability to be creative, suggesting new ideas or alternative solutions
- To thrive in a fast paced environment, at times under pressure
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills including Outlook, Word, and experience in database management
- To be mature minded with a responsible and caring approach to our clients
- A sense of humour!
In almost new offices, located just off Hutt Street in the leafy east end of the city, you will have access to banks, cafes and restaurants. With lots of internal training available you will become our newest superstar in no time!
If you are interested in this role please send your resume along with a cover letter outlining why you would make a great member of our team. If you have any questions please call Jane Carey or Gary Beesley on 08 8232 2220.
Date posted: Wed, 24th Oct 2018
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: firstname.lastname@example.org