Customer Service / Marketing Assistant
Work for a specialist retail property service provider operating in key markets throughout Australia and New Zealand. This northern suburbs shopping centre is a well known shopping destination with over 90 retail outlets. The position is based in an office environment where you will be working as part of a tight-knit team that keeps the Centre running on a day-to-day basis.
With a great mix of duties, this is a role that will keep you on your toes as you switch between customer service, administration and marketing. Key duties will include:
- being the first point of contact for retailers, customers and contractors
- producing reports for head office and management
- forming relationships with current and new retailers
- coordinating centre promotions
- assisting the Marketing Executive with the implementation of a calendar of marketing activities
- retailer support of initiatives and campaigns including satisfaction and participation rates
- assist with campaign and event planning and implementation
- digital / retail support and website management
- budget expenditures
Skills & Experience
- A tertiary qualification in Marketing or similar is required
- Some experience in a similar role will be looked upon favourably
- Experience in customer service focused role preferred
- Experience in reception duties including dealing with internal and external contacts in person as well as by phone, email and other written formats preferred
What's on offer
You will be working with a group of people who really enjoy their job, be an integral part of a small team who are responsible for running a large property asset and do your shopping at lunch time! This is a great entry role for a qualified marketing graduate who wants to break into the industry and shine.
How to apply
Interested in finding out more? For further information contact Kelly Armstrong on 08 8232 2220 for a confidential discussion or simply apply now! Please submit your resume in word format.
Work with a recruitment consultant that speaks your language! All of our team have worked in the property industry prior to becoming expert recruiters. With over 20 years servicing the SA property industry, we can connect you with the best jobs in Real Estate and Property.
Date posted: Thu, 25th Oct 2018
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: firstname.lastname@example.org