Executive Property Administrator
As one of the most successful family owned real estate business’s in South Australia this company has operated for more than 85 years. They continue to grow and innovate and currently manage several billions of assets within their portfolio. This is a true South Australian success story built on a consistent vision and a good measure of hard work.
As an Executive Property Administrator working closely with a high profile Director, you will be his right hand person. Your days will be full of variety and will see you working within the commercial property sector.
You will be responsible for:
- Short hand and dictaphone typing
- Providing high level executive and administrative support
- Drafting and formatting of letters and documents
- Adhoc commercial property administration
- Diary management
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience within a property administration or property law administration capacity
- Experienced short hand and dictaphone typing of 70 wpm or more
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- High attention to detail with the ability to remain flexible and respond to changes in requirements and expectations
- Demonstrated initiative and forward-thinking
Based in the heart of a beach side suburb, you’ll be surrounded by cafes, restaurants and public transport. Enjoy a down-to-earth working environment and be appreciated and rewarded for your efforts.
How to apply
Don't hesitate! If you believe that you are ready to take on a new challenge and prove yourself as a highly competent Executive Administrator, with the skills and experience to provide support to the Director please apply. For further information contact Mary-Jane Massicci on 0405 679 971 or 08 8232 2220 for a confidential discussion. Please submit your resume in word format.
Date posted: Thu, 25th Oct 2018
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: email@example.com