Shopping Centre Manager
Working for a large Adelaide based property organisation, a great opportunity has arisen for a retail property manager to cover extended leave for five weeks.
In this role based on site key duties will include:
- Managing the day-to-day operations of a busy suburban shopping centre
- Liaising with tenants and working closely with them to address enquiries or follow up on outstanding issues
- Managing rent arrears
- Coordinating sub contractors, cleaning staff and security
- Working closely with head office in relation to financial reporting
- Oversee an administrative staff member
To hit the ground running in this busy role you will need prior experience as a senior retail property manager or shopping centre manager, with the ability to work autonomously and efficiently.
What's on offer
A great hourly rate is on offer to the successful applicant contract through Edge Recruitment, and solid hand over from the existing centre manager will be undertaken. You will be stepping into a centre that has had a long term manager in place, with good support from head office.
How to apply
Interested in finding out more? For further information contact Jane Carey or Kelly Armstrong on 08 8232 2220 for a confidential discussion or simply apply now! Please submit your resume in word format.
Work with a recruitment consultant that speaks your language! All of our team have worked in the property industry prior to becoming expert recruiters. With over 20 years servicing the SA property industry, we can connect you with the best jobs in Real Estate and Property.
Date posted: Wed, 7th Nov 2018
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: email@example.com