Junior Commercial Property Manager
Work with one of Australia's well known brands across a diverse portfolio offering a strong leadership base. Be supported and mentored by experienced commercial property managers.
- Coordinate and conduct property inspections
- Liaise with real estate agents and solicitors
- Assist in managing tenants
- Create and implement systems and procedures
- Manage rental cash flow
- Management of monthly rent roll
- Year end outgoing reconciliations
- Update tenant reconciliations
- Assist with review of building maintenance costs
- Assist with marketing of commercial and retail leasing assets
- Maintain accurate records for our property database
- Back up and support to other property managers
Skills & Experience
1-2 years experience in Real Estate is preferred but not essential.
- A Current Certificate of Registration & Own Reliable Car
- You will be polished, ambitious and confident
- Have a genuine interested in Commercial Property
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and personal drive
- Work for a big branded agency with a prominent reputation
- Great team culture & training provided
- Car park included
Interested in finding out more? For further information contact Kelly Armstrong on 08 8232 2220 or 0433 505 499 for a confidential discussion or simply apply now! Please submit your resume in word format.
Work with a recruitment consultant that speaks your language! All of our team have worked in the property industry prior to becoming expert recruiters. With over 20 years servicing the SA property industry, we can connect you with the best jobs in Real Estate and Property.
Date posted: Wed, 7th Nov 2018
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: email@example.com