About the company
We have been given the opportunity to source a corporate mature receptionist/conveyancing assistant for this fast-paced conveyancing firm. Our client is a well-established boutique conveyancing firm with a portfolio of local clients. The organisation maintains a strong focus on providing consistent, comprehensive support to clients in residential/commercial sales and leasing.
About the role
Do you love being the first point of contact within an organisation where you can deliver superior service to your clients? As a pivotal member of this firm your role will be reception based, providing a smiling face to walk in and phone-based customers alike. Your ability to constantly multitask and prioritise between competing demands all with a smile will be crucial to your success.
Duties and responsibilities
In this role your duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Managing a busy switchboard and attending to customer enquiries while directing calls when required
- Maintaining filing systems for all aspects of the business
- Providing internal staff with professional administrative support
- Ordering and maintaining stationery
- Assembling file covers in preparation for opening files
- Maintaining the general upkeep of the reception, boardroom and kitchen areas
- General administration tasks such as typing correspondence, binding, copying, faxing, archiving and emailing
To be successful in this role you must:
- Be punctual & reliable
- Be corporately presentation
- Have highly developed communication skills
- Have a high level of confidence
- Have excellent attention to detail
This role is an ideal opportunity for a proactive and motivated candidate who has a proven track record working in a busy conveyancing firm or real estate office. A minimum of one/two years experience in a reception-based role is necessary. Training will be provided on the specific systems used in the office however it is imperative that you have intermediate knowledge of Word, Outlook, Excel and be familiar with real estate packages.
How to apply
This position is being managed exclusively by Kelly Armstrong at Edge Recruitment, for a confidential discussion call now on 08 8232 2220 or simply apply now.
Please submit your resume in word format.
Work with a recruitment consultant that speaks your language! All of our team have worked in the property industry prior to becoming expert recruiters. With over 20 years servicing the SA property industry, we can connect you with the best jobs in Real Estate and Property.
Date posted: Tue, 20th Nov 2018
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: firstname.lastname@example.org