Commercial Property Administrator
About the Company
Located on the outskirts of the city this client specializes in both commercial and residential real estate.
About the role
This fantastic opportunity exists for an experienced Commercial Property Administrator to join a well known real estate company in Adelaide.
- Proactively develop & manage the relationship with the client/occupants to ensure service delivery expectations are exceeded
- Ensuring all lessor obligations are met under the lease &/or terms of ownership/occupancy.
- Manage property operating expenditure across the portfolio including: preparation of budgets, reporting on expenditure, seeking opportunities to reduce costs and increase revenue
- Preparation of portfolio management reports
- Manage leasing register and documentation flow
- Negotiation of new leases, options etc of existing tenants
- Ensure compliance with all occupation health & safety, environment & risk management policies
- Comply with all requirements of the client contract & meet or exceed key performance indicators
- Monitoring of Diary Dates for Tenants for eg. Rent Reviews, Market Reviews, Lease Expiries, Lease Renewals etc
- Handling Tenant Enquiries
- General Enquiries, Display Requests, General Maintenance, Advice Rules
- Rental Statement Enquiries
- Trust Maintenance co-ordination
- Coordination & preparation of all legal documentation for e. Leasing - Disclosure Statements, Agreements to Lease.
For you to be successful in this position you will need to show stability and experience in a busy trust administration based role (2-4 years). Exposure to commercial property is essential. Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Excel, Word and Outlook will be essential to your success.
This busy office will keep you on your toes daily as no two days are the same. Work with a professional team that like to work hard and achieve results.
How to apply
To register your interest in this fantastic opportunity simply apply now or contact Kelly Armstrong at Edge Recruitment on 8232 2220 for a confidential discussion. Please submit your resume in Word format.
Work with a recruitment consultant that speaks your language! All of our team have worked in the property industry prior to becoming expert recruiters. With over 20 years servicing the SA property industry, we can connect you with the best jobs in Real Estate and Property.
Date posted: Fri, 23rd Nov 2018
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: firstname.lastname@example.org