Assistant Residential Property Manager
Our client is a true South Australian success story built on a consistent vision and good measure of hard work over 60 plus years in the residential and commercial property arena. They manage several billions of assets within these portfolios.
Excellent customer experience means more to them than just the dollars. In line with this, they do not believe in overloading their Property Managers. Due to the continued growth and success of the business, they are now seeking an exceptional Assistant to support their senior property managers:
- Preparation of all paperwork including leases, bond forms, inspection authority, leases renewals and rent increases
- Logging maintenance reports and arranging landlord authorisation and tradespeople
- Recording print advertising and uploading properties for lease onto internet
- Liaising with and maintaining positive relationships with landlords, tenants, tradespeople, creditors and debtors
To be successful in this role you must have had
- At least 6 months property management experience
- Completed/completing your Property Management Certificate
- Well presented and well groomed
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Possess a strong work ethic
- Motivated & ability to work in a team
- REST and Filesmart experience
- Monday – Friday working 8:45 a.m. - 5:15 p.m.
- Excellent progression – the last person in this position was promoted
- Excellent training, systems, structures and procedures!
Interested in finding out more? For further information contact Mary-Jane Massicci on 0405 679 971 or 08 8232 2220 for a confidential discussion or simply apply now! Please submit your resume in word format.
Work with a recruitment consultant that speaks your language! All of our team have worked in the property industry prior to becoming expert recruiters. With over 20 years servicing the SA property industry, we can connect you with the best jobs in Real Estate and Property.
Date posted: Sun, 25th Nov 2018
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: email@example.com