Senior Sales Administrator
This successful residential agency specialises both in residential sales and property management. They are looking for an experienced sales administrator to join their team and work closely with their sales department.
The senior sales administrator will be responsible for assisting clients such as builders and purchasers with their inquiries. Supporting sales consultants, preparing development contracts and forms and general administration.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:-
- Liaising with conveyancers for preparation of documentation prior to settlement of property
- Typing of agency agreements
- Sales trust accounting including receipting deposits and processing balance of deposits to conveyancers including break down of commissions
- End to end sales processing of contracts to settlement
- Selections for purchasers
- Putting together building & construction documentation
Ideally as the successful candidate you will have the following:
- Previous experience in a sales administration role
- Building and construction administration experience
- A current driver's license
- Well developed computer skills including MS Word, Excel and Multi-array
- A Certificate IV in Property will be looked upon favorably
How to Apply
This position is being managed exclusively by Kelly Armstrong at Edge Recruitment, for a confidential discussion call now on 8232 2220 or simply apply now! Benefit from our extensive knowledge of the local SA real estate industry!
Please submit your resume in Word format.
Work with a recruitment consultant that speaks your language! All of our team have worked in the property industry prior to becoming expert recruiters. With over 20 years servicing the SA property industry, we can connect you with the best jobs in Real Estate and Property.
Date posted: Tue, 4th Dec 2018
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: firstname.lastname@example.org