Assistant Commercial Property Administrator
About the role
We are seeking to appoint a full time commercial property management administrator. This is a fast paced role with a strong trust accounts focus. This role will provide you with the opportunity to work with a national brand and further enhance your already strong commercial administrative skills, working across a large and diverse portfolio.
- Receipting rents
- Trust accounting management including monthly reporting
- Diary management for senior director
- Compiling correspondence on behalf of the directors
- Ingoing and outgoing email management.
- Bond finalisation and refunds
- Rent arrears and maintenance
- Must have previous experience within a busy trust account commercial property management role
- Very strong word processing skills are essential
- Proficiency in all MS Office programs
- A very high attention to detail
- Be highly motivated and organised with the ability to multi task
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- The ability to remain calm in a high pressure environment is vital.
This is a great opportunity to work within a friendly team environment with a great support network. This company will support you and your development as they continue to grow.
How to apply
This position is being managed exclusively by Kelly Armstrong at Edge Recruitment, for a confidential discussion call now on 08 8232 2220 or simply apply now.
Please submit your resume in word format.
Work with a recruitment consultant that speaks your language! All of our team have worked in the property industry prior to becoming expert recruiters. With over 20 years servicing the SA property industry, we can connect you with the best jobs in Real Estate and Property.
Date posted: Wed, 5th Dec 2018
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: email@example.com