With a portfolio of landmark properties in South Australia our client is a significant property owner in the Eastern States. They are very well established in SA and have exciting plans for continued growth.
As part of a small executive team, your role will focus on the operational performance of the Centre. Reporting to the Centre Manager, you will ensure that a comfortable and safe shopping environment is maintained for customers.
With a great mix of duties, this is a role that will keep you on your toes as you switch between customer service, administration and marketing. Key duties will include:
• forming relationships with current and new retailers
• coordinating centre promotions
• assisting the Marketing Executive with the implementation of a calendar of marketing activities
• retailer support of initiatives and campaigns including satisfaction and
• assist with campaign and event planning and implementation
• digital / retail support and website management
• budget expenditures/accounts
• Working assisting the Marketing Executive with the implementation of a calendar of marketing activities
Skills & Experience
• A tertiary qualification in Marketing or similar is required
• Some experience in a similar role will be looked upon favourably
• Experience in customer service focused role preferred
What's on offer
You will be working with a group of people who really enjoy their job, be an integral part of a small team who are responsible for running a large property asset and do your shopping at lunch time!
How to apply
Interested in finding out more? For further information contact Kelly Armstrong on 08 8232 2220 for a confidential discussion or simply apply now! Please submit your resume in word format.
Work with a recruitment consultant that speaks your language! All of our team have worked in the property industry prior to becoming expert recruiters. With over 20 years servicing the SA property industry, we can connect you with the best jobs in Real Estate and Property.
Date posted: Fri, 1st Feb 2019
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: email@example.com