Our client is an SA institution in the not for profit sector and a much loved brand. In an ever changing landscape they lead the way in evolving and growing to meet the needs of their clients in the disability sector both for now and into the future.
Working closely with the Executive Infrastructure Director who has extensive property industry experience and a passion for the not-for-profit sector, you will play an intrinsic role in managing the residential housing needs of their client base in the disability sector. In this senior role key duties will include:
- providing housing solutions to clients from both within the organisations portfolio as well as from the external rental market
- undertaking general property inspections
- referring maintenance issues to the infrastructure team for remedy
- working with other service providers and internal care workers to provide the best support for clients
- reviewing and updating policies and procedures to meet change and drive efficiency
- regular reporting relating to the Housing organisation
- assisting the organisation work towards and maintain Tier 1 registration
To be considered it is essential that you have experience in managing residential property and can demonstrate the ability to work as part of small team. You will also be required to have (or undertake) DCSI screening.
Why this role? You will enjoy the challenge of managing a portfolio of residential properties coupled with complexity of navigating the NDIS system. The satisfaction of working closely with the clients of this NFP and achieving great housing outcomes will provide a great sense of achievement and no two days will be the same!
A very attractive salary package will be offered to the successful applicant.
For further information please contact Jane Carey at Edge Recruitment on 8232 2220 or 0417 817 781 for a confidential discussion. Applications in Word format please.
Date posted: Fri, 8th Feb 2019
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: firstname.lastname@example.org