Residential Property Manager
Would you like to work for an award winning agency in Adelaide's Northern suburbs? This office is full of energetic, dynamic, skilled and passionate real estate professionals; driven to deliver outstanding customer service. Their office is five star with the all the modern conveniences you could dream of!
Excellent customer experience means more to them than just the dollars. In line with this, they do not believe in overloading their Property Managers. Due to the continued growth and success of the business, they are now seeking an exceptional Property Manager to:
- Manage a small and tidy portfolio of 100 properties in the Northern suburbs
- Review rental applications and conduct reference checks
- Manage repair and maintenance requests
- Represent the landlord at tribunal hearings
- Negotiate leases and manage rent reviews
Our client is seeking an experienced Property Manager with exceptional customer service skills and a highly personable approach to client liaison. The ideal candidate for the role this role will have:
- 2-3 Years’ property management experience
- First class communication and customer service skills
- Passion for providing a warm and personalised service
- Valid driver's licence and a reliable vehicle
A team culture that is fun and dynamic with a contemporary approach! Join a team that boasts success, positive energy and high performance in every aspect. The Principals of this office are very proud of the strong team they have built and reward their staff well.
How to apply
Interested in finding out more? For further information contact Mary-Jane Massicci on 0405 679 971 or 08 8232 2220 for a confidential discussion or simply apply now! Please submit your resume in word format.
Work with a recruitment consultant that speaks your language! All of our team have worked in the property industry prior to becoming expert recruiters. With over 20 years servicing the SA property industry, we can connect you with the best jobs in Real Estate and Property.
Date posted: Fri, 8th Feb 2019
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: firstname.lastname@example.org