Residential Property Manager
Operating under a distinct and elegant brand with a multi-office network, this modern and sophisticated office is located in the South West of Adelaide and stands out from the rest. This is a team with a unique staff structure and high service standards. The successful candidate will be working for a premium brand with the support of a boutique network.
Manage a well looked after, medium sized portfolio for an office that provides a high level of support with business development and administration/trust accounting. As their new Property Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing a medium sized, clean portfolio
- Reviewing rental applications and conducting reference checks
- Managing repair and maintenance requests
- Representing the landlord at tribunal hearings
- Negotiating leases and rent reviews
Our client is seeking an experienced Property Manager with exceptional customer service skills and a highly personable approach to client liaison. The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- 2-3 Years’ property management experience
- First class communication and customer service skills
- Passion for providing a warm and personalised service
- Valid driver's licence and a reliable vehicle
The opportunity to work for a highly respected company due to the excellent level of service they provide to their clients. Work for a business that values each staff member and the contribution they make to the team. Along with a generous package and incentive structure, you'll never want to leave!
How to apply
Interested in finding out more? For further information contact Mary-Jane Massicci on 0405 679 971 or 08 8232 2220 for a confidential discussion or simply apply now! Please submit your resume in word format.
Date posted: Mon, 11th Feb 2019
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: email@example.com