Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Estimator
This Local Government is one of the largest in metropolitan Adelaide and is experiencing rapid growth!
Our client is looking to appoint a Quantity Surveyor for a two month contract with the chance for permanent work.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Measuring, cost planning, contract administration, estimating and client liaison
- Assist on projects across multiple sectors
- Analyzing project performance
- Creating reports
- Qualifications in Construction or equivalent
- Surveying exposure of some kind
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in using relevant software
An exciting opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of one Adelaide's most up and coming council's along with working alongside experienced industry professionals!
How to apply
Interested in finding out more? For further information contact Estelle Ferluga on 08 8232 2220 for a confidential discussion or simply apply now! Please submit your resume in word format.
Work with a recruitment consultant that speaks your language! All of our team have worked in the property industry prior to becoming expert recruiters. With over 20 years servicing the SA property industry, we can connect you with the best jobs in Real Estate and Property.
Date posted: Thu, 21st Feb 2019
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: firstname.lastname@example.org