Commercial Property Administrator
About the Company
An established Commercial Real Estate Agency, looking for a well-rounded Commercial Property Administrator to join their team.
In return for your expertise you will grow your commercial career amongst a supportive, collaborative and high achieving environment.
About the role
This fantastic opportunity exists for an experienced Commercial Property Administrator to join a well known commercial & residential agency in Adelaide.
- Receipt daily rentals, banking and reconciliation of trust account.
- Monitor tenant arrears, distribute reminders and statements.
- Manage weekly property cashflows, process owner payments.
- Code and enter property expense invoices, run cheque & EFT payments.
- Maintain tenancy schedules, enter client databases and property portfolio.
- Monthly process tenant invoices, weekly invoice sundry adjustments and recoverable charges.
- Process trust account end of month statements and adhoc adjustments.
- Maintain electronic filing system and active property files.
- Maintain archive register
- Conduct annual Excel outgoings reconciliations, Excel property budgets and assist with OCBA auditors requirements.
For you to be successful in this position you will need to show stability and experience in a busy property management based role (2-4 years). Exposure to a similar position in the property industry (residential or commercial) will be highly regarded. Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Excel, Word and Outlook will be essential to your success.
This busy office will keep you on your toes daily as no two days are the same.. work with a professional team that like to work hard and achieve results.
How to apply
To register your interest in this fantastic opportunity simply apply now or contact Kelly Armstrong at Edge Recruitment on 8232 2220 for a confidential discussion. Please submit your resume in Word format.
Work with a recruitment consultant that speaks your language! All of our team have worked in the property industry prior to becoming expert recruiters. With over 20 years servicing the SA property industry, we can connect you with the best jobs in Real Estate and Property.
Date posted: Fri, 8th Mar 2019
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: email@example.com