This market leader is one of Adelaide's most trusted and successful property developers. The offer all aspects of real estate including development, sales and property management. Having won multiple awards for over the past 2 decades they have clients that return to them for their quality products and services.
Due to organic growth in their business they are seeking to employ an experienced professional property manager who can assist their senior property manager with the day to day running of their quality high end but growing portfolio. This role is ideally suited to some one that has at least 12 months experience in property management and is seeking part-time hours (22.5 hours/week) leading to more hours as the portfolio grows. These hours are flexible over 3-4 days.
Your day will never be the same in the office. Your duties will be a nice mix of being in/out the office. Your tasks will include but not limited to:
- Processing applications,
- Inspections (open, routine, ingoing and outgoing tenancies)
- Organising and supervising property maintenance
- Correspondence & online enquiries
- Preparing & typing leases/renewals
- Creditor payments and tenant invoicing.
Ideally, as the successful candidate, you will have the following:
- Previous experience of 12 months experience in a property management role with sound knowledge of SA legislation
- Experience providing general administrative support
- Current registration in Property Management and a current driver's license and
- Well developed computer skills including MS Word, Excel and Property Tree (or similar)
- Exceptional customer service skills which include verbal and written.
Would you like to work with a great team of people and a company with a great reputation. No after hours and weekend calls. Modernised office close to cafes, shops and all amenities. Don't miss this ....opportunities like this don't come along very often.
How to apply
For further information contact Mary-Jane Massicci on 0405 679 971 or 08 8232 2220 for a confidential discussion or simply apply now! Please submit your resume in word format.
Work with a recruitment consultant that speaks your language! All of our team have worked in the property industry prior to becoming expert recruiters. With over 22 years of servicing the SA property industry, we can connect you with the best jobs in Real Estate and Property.
Date posted: Thu, 15th Apr 2021
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: email@example.com