Join this agency working in the heart of the CBD amongst a group of property professionals. This company provides high-end commercial leasing, property management and valuation services in the industrial, office and retail sector.
About the role
We are looking to appoint a Team/Executive Assistant to the commercial valuations team. You will be required to assist the team across all functions of administration and work closely with valuers to support them throughout the day. This will ideally suit someone who has previous valuation/commercial administration experience. Known for their encouragement of professional development, our client is offering a role filled with variety and on-going challenges.
• General administration
▪ Assist in the preparation of valuation reports
▪ Assisting with submissions, tenders and proposals-agendas, minutes and distribution of required documentation
▪ Domestic travel co-ordination
▪ Database coordination
▪ Co-ordination of internal meetings including catering arrangements and events
• Type, proofread, input reports/text from written and verbal instructions
Skills and Experience
• The successful applicant must have experience in a similar role or an EA/Secretarial background
• Advanced Microsoft word skills is a requirement
• A minimum of 60 words per minute
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
• Great organisational skills and be systems-oriented with high attention to detail and accuracy
• Confidence and ability to liaise with all levels of professionals
• Ability to prioritise, multitask and meet tight deadlines.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled executive team assistant to continue their career with a respected global property organisation.
Be the support of a great team of positive professionals in a friendly environment. Work for a well-recognised brand in one of Adelaide's busiest valuation departments.
How to apply
For further information please contact Kelly Armstrong of Edge Recruitment on 0433 505 499 or apply now! Please submit your resume in Word format.
Work with a recruitment consultant that speaks your language! All of our team have worked in the property industry prior to becoming expert recruiters. With over 22 years' servicing the SA property industry, we can connect you with the best jobs in Real Estate and Property.
Date posted: Mon, 3rd May 2021
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: firstname.lastname@example.org